Monday, December 17, 2007

Miss Zaila's Collection (Part 2)

As promised, attached are two photos of my newest addition:


Photo 1: My latest "catch" during my trip to Singapore last week:

1. Louis Vuitton Speedy Damier Azur 30 (bought at Takashimaya, S'pore lepas frust Tivolli GM "out-of-stock", sedih......)
2. Furla Black bag (50% discount kat Paragon, Orchard Road; impulse buying, hehehe)




1. Gucci Princy Tote Large (present from hubby for our 4th year anniversary; Starhill, KL)
2. Coach Hampton Business Carryall (bought during my last trip to States)
3. Coach Signature Shoulder Tote (present from hubby for my last b'day; KLCC)
4. Burberry Large Nova Check Bag (my first Burberry bag, Pavillion KL)


Hopefully, I'll be able to resist temptation of buying more bags for the next 2-3 months... hehehe... apa2 pun, I must get my Tivolli GM kat Starhill soon... tak boleh tidur ooo... :) Enjoy ladies.. Work hard for our next "IT" bag!

Love,
Zaila

No comments: