Friday, July 4, 2008

Miss Zaila's Latest Additionsssss

Hello fellow bag.aholics :)

Ok, before you guys think i'm crazy, I didn't buy all these bags in a same day :) There are two parts to my entry, the first part is my shopping spree from Italy, lagi satu tu, beg yg i beli for the last 6 months yg lalu...

Part 1: My "loot" from Italy :)



1) Presenting my first Chanel bag: Reissue Classic 2.55 in 266 (medium size).

From Venice, Italy


2) Louis Vuitton Hampstead MM (Damier)

From Milan, Italy


3) Louis Vuitton Pochette Wallet

From Rome, Italy


4) Prada Nylon Tote Bag

From Florence, Italy

Part 2: Bags yg i beli from Jan-May 2008


1) Louis Vuitton Neverfull Monogram GM

From KLCC


2) Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier (my Speedy 30 Azur's twin)

From KLCC


3) Coach Madison Foldover Clutch

From USA (Thanks KS :)


4) Bandaeu & Scarf from Louis Vuitton to accessorize my bags

From KLCC

Hehehehe... i guess no more bags for me until end of the year. TOM pun dah kosong, kena start kumpul balik. Ok ladies, please post your new bags pulak. I know ramai yg dah beli beg baru jugak lately nih kan :p Take care!

Love,

Zaila

~bag.aholics~: SPEECHLESS bila dapat your mail Miss Zaila.Ternganga mulut bila tengok your latest additionssssssss (notice the 'sssss' :p).Finally, our 1st bag-aholic yang beli Chanel 2.55.Memang tabik la kat u.Hehe.

No comments: