Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mrs Ladyverde's Collection (Part 1)

Yeap…as promised…so here goes…




I stepped into the working world end of 2003 at the age of 23…in the early year, I have been indulging my hard earned salary for shoes, clothing, make-ups, and especially handbags…I blame it to my working placement which is under one of malaysia’s best shopping center…but at that point of time, designer handbags wasn’t my league…maybe because am still new in the working world, so not enough money maaaaa that time…hahhaha…so for about a year, I was satisfied with just an average label / branded bags…

Then came September 2005....THE MALL, Florence Italy where its all started!So presenting my 1st designer handbags acquisition........





this piece really caught my eyes from the moment I saw it…it came in blue n purple (which matched with casual jeans), but I chose pink instead coz it is soooooooooo sweet n yes, its gorgeous! plus that season, vanity bag was considered as the IT bag ;)I love it for the design utmost as its very chic n elegant…aswell as for its soft lamb leather…oh ya n becoz the design comes with mirror…hehehe………bet u guys wanna know how much does it cost right???Retail original price – EURO 850 (equals to RM3825 – currency conversion at that time was 4.5)…Outlet price – EURO 298 (equals to RM1341)!!! For me, this piece is a good bargain coz I have been adoring it for quite sometime, n are now under my adoption……and yes……….I saved………………….RM2.5k for it!!! ;) i can say that i am satisfied with this piece n it has been my companion to formal function for quite a number of times already, and counting...

1 comment:

JeremyLaayman said...

This is very interesting, You're an excessively skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and stay up for searching for extra of your wonderful post. Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks!mak surf bags online