Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mrs Nizza'a Collection

Hi Darls!!

You had a great bags ladies.. Admire yr passion!!

I dun have many to show-off here but I do have some that I feel it awesome for my eyes.. hehe

I am the fan of Coach. Ever since I bump into these brand, I straight away fell in love with the style, design and colors.
Even I am obsessed to coach, I do have a dream to own tivoli sometime next year. Just need to break an egg to make it happen.
Just what I've done to my first purchase for coach.

The first purchased was done online through one of my husband former bedmate's wifey..
Thank to her that able to help me to have my first ever Coach brand line to my existing collection which consist of local brand such as 9west and LC's.

It was Coach Ergo Pebbled Leather Small Hobo in Black, Purchased at RM490 in May08.



Then it comes my Coach Ergo Pleated Framed Satchel in Khaki/Mahogany. Purchased at RM1400 in June08.
I used this bag almost everyday. I dont really like the colors but heck.. this bag has lot of space big enough for me to throw in everything that I need most at work. I wish I could replace this bag with the latest design of framed satchel in berry..



Coach Bleecker Duffle in Khaki/White. Purchased at RM720 in July08.
Comfort, convertible and very sexy bag.. love it soo much..



Fasting month came, raya then next purchase was Coach Ergo Pleated Leather Hobo in Burnt Orange. Was sold at RM470.
I used this almost everyday to work/ with jeans.. simple and match everything

Follows by Coach Legacy Stripe Wallet (RM480) then Coach Zoe Mosaic Patchwork Wristlet (RM400)



and last but not least, the most wanted small pouch for outtings..
Coach Legacy Stripe Kisslock Top Handle Pouch (RM490)



That's all from me..

Thanks xoxo & Cheers
nizza
contact me via nizza@live.com

~bag.aholics~: Teringat dulu-dulu pernah drooling kat Coach Legacy Stripe Kisslock Top Handle Pouch tu.Hehe.

No comments: