Friday, January 30, 2009

Sara's Collection

Hi.. I was blog hopping and found your site. I think it's really nice to share with fellow Malaysian regarding our obsession kan. All the while I was on The Purse Forum since not many of my friends understand the need for many and expensive bags hehe. Anyway, here's my collection since 2007.

Here's my collection to date:



Coach Legacy Shoulder Bag @ KLCC


LV Vernis Rosewood in Amarante @ KLCC


Celine Boogie Bag @ Bicester Village, London


Dior Medium Gaucho @ Starhill


LV Epi Speedy 25 @ Champs Elysees, Paris


Tods EW Piccolo @ Bicester Village, London


Coach Leather Duffel @ KLCC


Coach wristlet @ KLIA


Coach Envelope Wallet @ KLCC


Loewe Nappa Aire @ Starhill

I prefer leather bags than fabrics/canvas cos I think it's worth the steep price. For now I have only 1 more in my wishlist and that is for a Medium Veneta from Bottega Veneta. Other than that I also love a Fendi Large Baguette in black patent but I don't think I'll ever get my hand on it. Sigh... My friend is offering to sell to me an Anya Cooper bag at a really good price RM3k and it's brand new. I'm not into AH's bags so dunno whether I should take the offer or not. Decisions, decisions...

Another thing that I love doing is dressing up my bags like my LV Epi. I also have added some charms to my other bags but don't have the pics right now. Thanks for hearing me rant hehehe.



Sara
Puchong, Selangor

~bag.aholics~: Hi Sara.Thanks for sharing with bag-aholics :) Personally, i suka Coach Legacy Shoulder Bag.Nampak vintage.Suka jugak Loewe Nappa tu.Dior Gaucho tu tak yah cakap la..Hehe.

No comments: