Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jem's Collection

Hi all, I don't have many bags to show here but i do have some that i feel it awesome enuf..at least to my eyes..hehe..

So, here's my collection to date :)



1. My bag collections so far.. maybe will add more n more n more..hehe.. :D just realized all my bags are mostly tan in color..gooshh~ need to add up other colors later on..



2. Anya Hindmarch - my first AH bag is Brando Green Patent Naplak Shoulder Bag..n my latest one is the one n only AH Cooper Tan Matte Calf Leather Shoulder Bag..both were bought here in Malaysia..



3. Louis Vuitton - I've got few collections of LV..

a) Neverfull GM Monogram Canvas - bought it @ Hong Kong
b) Speedy 30 Damier Canvas in Ebony - bought it @ Italy
c) Mini Pochette Trunks & Bags Accessories - LV boutique KLCC, Malaysia
d) Multicolore International Wallet - LV boutique Starhill, Malaysia
e) Card holder in Monogram Canvas - LV boutique KLCC, Malaysia



4. Coach

a) Coach Patent Leather Tote - bought it @ US
b) Coach Signature Patchwork Swingpack - bought it @ US
c) Coach Large Soho Hobo in Tan Leather - bought it @ Pavillion



5. Marc by Marc Jacobs + Longchamp & DKNY - bought MBMJ Totally Turnlock Mag Bag & MBMJ Purse Coin here in M'sia..got my 1st Longchamp @ Sidney during our family vacation last March 2009..Well, that's all for now..thanks for sharing this with the rest bagaholics out there..n sorry for the a bit blurry piccas (just snapped using my phone)..

Love,
Jem

No comments: