Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sales Blog



Dear Bag.aholics,

Just wanted to invite all of you to visit my sales blog at http://shopxing.blogspot.com/. I’m currently residing at US and of course the price is cheaper compared to Malaysia.

Currently I have only COACH and Juicy Couture bags, but I’m going to restock from time to time. However, if you have specific bag that you really want from other brands such as Cole Haan, Kate Spade, MBMJ, Michael Kors & etc, I am willing to buy on your behalf. I also accept other request for items like Spanx, Shoes, Belt, Breastpump (funny is, I do received this request although I don’t have kids yet). But of course my passion is always BAGS!

Any question or request, just email me at aritha.shadila@gmail.com. Don't worry, I don’t bite. After all, I lurveee shopping so much but I don’t have all the money in the world. With this, I can channel my interest by helping people who can afford it. Furthermore, by shopping for others, I still can satisfy my craze and my drooling over so many designer items out there.

Lastly, happy browsing & enjoy shopping! :)

Love,
Ita

No comments: