Thursday, December 9, 2010

Coach Madison Dotted Op Art Accordion Zip (Limited Edition) For Sale!




I have a Coach Wallet to let go. I recently purchased it during my trip to Macau in Sept 2010.

It's brand new, never used. Details below:

Brand: Coach
Style No: 44365 Madison Dotted Op Art Accordion Zip (Limited Edition)
Colour: Khaki
Material: Fabric with leather trim
Measurements: 7 3/4" (L) x 4" (H)
Price: RM950 *negotiable*

Sale inclusive: Box (with ribbon), Care card, Receipt, Tissue, Wallet... basically everything u see in the pics.

I know the price is a little high, but do take note that this colour is limited, and you can only find it in Hong Kong, Macau and the States. I've tried googling around, and its almost impossible to find anyone selling this wallet in khaki.

COD preferred.

Kindly email me at j.cylim@hotmail.com for more details.

No comments: