Monday, August 18, 2008

Miss Iqwa's Collection

Hi.. i'm iqwa.

For your information.. i'm only 24 and just finish my study . xde duit.so, MOST of the bags given by my beloved dad..but still have a thought of sharing some of my collection in dis blog..

b4 dis ayah byk beli GUESS , Coach , n den.. Ferragamo.. n now? LV.. so.. other den dat(DKNY,roxy,zara,etc) i paid with my own pocket money..

The price of the bag? Forgot already and some of them mmg i x tau coz ayah yang beli..




Dis 2 bags i bought at Bicester Village,UK






my dad bought at airport.



the escada was given by my friend. and i bought CK bag at bicester Village.



bought at Selfridges London



my dad bought it for me at LV starhill .. he bought a LV's pink watch and bracelet as well.. suka!suka! tq ayah!



that picture shows how i simpan some of my bags at my rent house in kl. byk tinggal kat ipoh .

my wishlist : Prada

Take care n haf fun!


Regards.

Iqwa

~bag.aholics~: OMG.U tak keja lagi, tapi collection bag mengalahkan orang yang dah kerja (read: yours truly.LOL).I love your LV tahitienne! You're such a lucky girl! Envy u.Err..your dad nak anak angkat lagi sorang tak? Hehe.

No comments: