Monday, September 15, 2008

Mrs. Nana's Collection

Hi! I dok surf the net today and came across your blog. Really like it! Anyhoo, I've decided to share my of bags for other people's enjoyment. My baganatic ways begun when I was in high school ... back in 1986. My parents are not rich people. But dulu memang I berangan nak jadi fashion designer. So, masa zaman tu we were already crazy about school bags. Yeah! There was certain types of bags that were popular and we even use to decorate our bags with scribblers and all that. Soo much fun then.

Anyways, my passion for handbags was amplified when I was in America back in 1994. Masa tu I was just an undergrad with very little money! But nevertheless I still love bags. I started my collection then. My favourite brands were Guess, Liz Clairbourne, Aigner, and Ralph Lauren. In fact, The Ralph bag was the very first bag my husband bought for me. We use it for my hantaran bila balik Malaysia (Unfortunately, I am in UK right now and my beloved bags are in Malaysia .. so takleh nak tunjuk).

When we came back, in Malaysia, most of the bags were really expensive. Mind you, I dah biasa shop kat America so bila balik tu, terasa sangatlah ke-mahal-an bags yang ada. So, I continued buying Guess bags, Ralph Lauren bags, my good friend in UK bought me a DKNY bag back in 2002 (I think cant remember the year), my boss went to America and bought me 2 Aigner bags, and last last sekali before I fly I bought a Braun Buffel Croc bag.

So, bila sampai sini .. hehe I just went mental buying bags again! Absolutely fantabulous! The first bag I bought was the Burberry bag, that was bought by my beloved hubkins. The shoes matching that bag is from Kurt Geiger. I love that shoe!!!



Following that was Tods, Black Versace bag, Furla bag, Furla purse and Red Versace bag. All those bags were bought at Bicester Village. I love that outlet!! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! If you are ever hunting for bags that is THE place to go. The best times to go there is in the month of April and September. Why? Masa tu most of the outlet bags are more than 50% off. If you are lucky, you can even get bags at 70% off!! Yup yup!







Then I saw the LV Vernis, Amarante Color!! OOoOOOOoO the pictures just don't do the bag justice. I just love the color. So, I pre-order it. It took me 1 1/2 month to get it. BEST GILA!! That bag, I bought it for myself. No hubkins money for this bag. Just something so that I could remember all my hard work for. (slot gambar LV vernis here).



Then, during boxing day, I purchase the Prada bag, Emporio Armani bag, the Ferragamo purse, Juicy Coutour pencilbox and the Silver Guccisimo leather bag. All was bought at different tempat around Selfridges Birmingham, Harvey Nichols, Birmingham, and Bond Street (Gucci bag).







Then, one of my very very good friend gi Italy and got me the Dark Brown Gucci bag. He also bought Gucci bag for his wife and his wife friend. My bag is actually the one on the right.



Masa I bawak dia pergi Bicester Village, I pulak yang sangkut beli bag. Masa tu was in April and Bicester was having a big sale. So, I went crazy buying bags, I got the Dior Jeans Saddle bag (yang handle dia warna merah tu), the Dior Detective bag (small black Dior bag), and the two DKNY big bags.





Then hubkins bought me the LV Watercolor bag for our 10th year Anniversary. I just love that bag.



After that, I ada beli a few bags ... along the way .. the red Dior Ethnic bag and White purse.




then I purchase the Gucci light brown Guccisimo leather bag at Bond Street. I also bought my hubby a nice Ferragamo messanger bag.



During the summer sales, I picked up a few bags too. I got the Miu Miu bag and the D&G bag at Selfridges, London. I got their matching shoes as well. hehe! The Miu Miu is with an Aigner shoe and the D&G with a Nine West shoe. I also got an Anya Hindmarch bag at Bicester Village. I love that bag, its made of Pony Leather .. lawa sangat!!





Then a friend of mine sold her Green Gucci bag... I got it for a very good bargain to be honest.



And that is all for the moment! hahahah! Panjang berjela! Anyways, I have fun sharing all this with everyone. If you like to read more of my mad mental ramblings then you can go to my blog .. www.naidschamber.blogspot.com... Banyak merapu tak ingat dunia punya so BEWARE! haha!

~bag.aholics~: Nice collection u have there.I suka Dior Saddle and OMG, your Miu MIu too! So sweet color pink dia (walhal i'm not a fan of pink).Ada matching-matching shoes lagi.Hehe.And cakap pasal kasut, i loveeeeeeeeeeee your Kurt Geiger boots! Sangat stylo okayyy. :-)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software